Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Love Getting Mail

My boys and I have been visiting my mom and stepdad at the beach for the past few days. When returned home yesterday, I was greeted by a package addressed to me in perfect Kindergarten teacher handwriting on my kitchen table!!! I was so excited! As soon as I put my bags down, I tore into the package.  Randee from 'How About Them Apples' had sent me a Christmas in July gift! She sent me This is the Sun along with a precious idea she created for the students to make their own book and I also received Pete the Cat! I feel spoiled rotten!!! Thank you so much to my new friend, Randee!!! I LOVE my gift!!!

My Goodies from Randee

1 comment:

  1. So glad you received in July!!! I was a little worried. I'd been waiting for Pete to come in so I could send your package! I'll send you the other info by email soon!

    ReplyDelete