Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Harvest Count & Write the Room FREEBIE!!!



Now that we are getting into the full swing of things I can actually let my kinders be a bit more independent without our chaos taking over my classroom. Organized chaos I can handle...but just plain ol' chaos, no thank you!

Any who, this week the students did a count/write the room activity and man did they LOVE it! They thought they had made the big time walking around the room with a clipboard in their hands. So cute! Well, it was such a hit that I decided to create another count/write the room activity for next week. We are starting our Fall Harvest theme as you can tell by the pictures. I am still learning how to create all the cool activities you wondeful bloggers create. However you know in Kindergarten, we teach everybody to share! So please feel free to get the activity for yourself! Please leave a comment  on what you think. Thanks to all of you for inspiring me!

 


Directions: Print the picture cards on cardstock. Cut the picture cards apart and laminate. Tape the picture cards around the classroom. Students are given a copy of the recording sheet (with a fantastic clipboard) and then walk around the room to find the correlating pictures. Count the pictures and the student writes the correct number beside the picture on the recording sheet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment